HOLOS Form is an Architecture and Design practice with a responsive, diverse, but focused approach with concern for context, passive house design,the environment,and sustainability
Rod Springett, Director, is an ARB Registered Chartered Architect, Passive House Designer, who prior to studying Architecture trained and worked in Construction Management with extensive site experience which has been put to good use in design and build projects.
Holos Form is a RIBA Chartered Practice located on the South Coast of England and established in 2009.
Rod Springett has separate but parallel experience in development and through HOLOS Care Developments is currently focused on completing the Old School project to provide supported living for 4 young adults with complex difficulties (one of who is his eldest daughter). The hope is that this project will form a model to help others to create this much needed care in the community.
Notable successes have been the involvement in the winning teams for:
• the developer lead competitions for the regeneration of Hulme, Manchester,
• the second Millennium Community Competition in Allerton Bywater, near Leeds.
• the regeneration proposals of Norris Green area of Liverpool.
• receiving a commendation from Stockport Conservation & Design award for work to, and extension of, an existing Grade II listed building for mental healthcare use.
• a responsive environment for children and young adults with learning difficulties.
CV available upon request.
Office/Studio: 1 Curfew House, 14 Kingsdown Road, St Margaret's at Cliffe, Dover, CT15 6AZ
HOLOS Form Architecture is a trading name of Holos Form Ltd.
HOLOS Care Developments is a trading name of Holos Care Developments (Kent) Ltd.
HOLOS Form is applied for registered trade mark.
All content © Holos Form Ltd.
www designed by HOLOS Design